Here are some highlights from this month’s Visual Astronomy Display!
- Learn how the science behind ESA’s Euclid mission works: How Euclid Will Map The Universe
- The Hubble Telescope has revealed how Neptune’s weather is influenced by the Sun: Neptune’s Disappearing Clouds Linked to Solar Cycle
- See Gravitational Waves visualized: Ripples in Space Time
- India’s Chandrayaan-3 mission reached the moon in August: See India’s Chandrayaan-3 lander descend to moon’s surface in amazing time-lapse
- Watch a Ted-Ex animation lesson on Lagrange points published by CfA’s own Fabio Pacucci: Whoever builds something here will be rich beyond measure
Have a suggestion for next month? Share your suggestions, questions, and comments.