Here are some highlights from this month’s Visual Astronomy Display!
- The Messier 87 black hole image has been enhanced by AI: See the sharpened image or hear how scientists achieved this using PRIMO.
- In January, NASA proposed testing for nuclear-powered rockets for space flight: watch this history of nuclear rockets.
- What stars are visible for skywatching this month? Watch Tonight’s Sky for May.
- Check out the newly-retired SOFIA observatory: How NASA’s Flying Telescope Captured the Cosmos.
- Ever wonder what happend to the hole in the ozone layer? Find out here!
Have a suggestion for next month? Share your suggestions, questions, and comments.