The Wolbach Library wishes good health to everyone during this global crisis.
- SciShow breaks down what’s next for NASA’s Perseverance rover;
- It’s Okay To Be Smart explains the connection between the theory of special relativity and neuroscience;
- PBS Space Time reviews the possible discovery of the gravitational wave background;
- Seeker discusses the exceptional age of Super Earth TOI-561b;
- Listen to Hessa Al Matroushi, science lead of the United Arab Emirates’ Mars mission, describe the Hope orbiter!