- Observe the difference in resolution between Spitzer and JWST;
- See plants grown in lunar soil from Apollo missions;
- ESA explains the formation of the moon using a cheesecake recipe;
- SciShow reviews how a newly discovered exoplanet challenges theories of planet formation;
- PBS SpaceTime asks: what if physics is not describing reality?
- If you missed the CfA’s livestream discussion of the new image from the EHT, you can watch it here. (1 hr 2 minutes)
Suggestions, Comments, or Questions
Latest posts by Rebecca Tibbitts (see all)