Here are some highlights from this month’s Visual Astronomy Display!
- If you’re interested in stargazing, check out the Five Best Things to See with a Beginner Telescope
- New images of a Supernova Explosion 4 Billion Light-Years Away were produced with gravitational lensing
- Need a refresher on physics? Here’s a deep-dive into Light Science
- If you’ve ever wondered how scientists study what Earth’s climate was like in the past, here’s a NASA scientist’s explanation
- Meet the Mars Samples collected by the Perseverance rover awaiting a return to Earth
Have a suggestion for next month? Share your suggestions, questions, and comments.