The Wolbach Library wishes good health to everyone during this global crisis.
- SciShow reviews recent research into hypothetical warp drives;
- A 62-mile wide comet visits from the Oort Cloud;
- How quantum mechanics might help birds see Earth’s magnetic field;
- The ESA tests satellite durability in an atmospheric reentry test using a plasma wind tunnel;
- Cool Worlds investigates the statistical likelihood of life evolving in red dwarf systems!
- Teaching with Science Fiction: A Conversation with Andy Weir (1 hr 2 minutes)