Here are some highlights from this month’s Visual Astronomy Display!
- Take a closer look at Jupiter and Io from the Juno space probe: NASA spacecraft’s flyby of Jupiter’s volcanic moon
- Monitoring volcanoes from space
- How previously hidden stars were discovered with Multiwavelength Astronomy: The Big Picture
- NASA astrobiologists discuss how life may have started on Earth: We Asked a NASA expert
- UV light doesn’t just cause sunburns – it plays a huge role in supporting life on Earth: High Above Down Under
Have a suggestion for next month? Share your suggestions, questions, and comments.