Ramadan Mubarak and happy spring!
- NASA studies the interactions of Mercury’s magnetic field and solar wind;
- HR 6819 may not be the closest black hole to Earth after all;
- Fermilab discusses photons and momentum;
- The ISS is now in its final years of operation;
- PBS Space Time asks: could the universe be inside a black hole?
Suggestions, Comments, or Questions
Latest posts by Rebecca Tibbitts (see all)
- Visual Astronomy Display: January 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Visual Astronomy Display: December 2022 - December 6, 2022
- Wolbach Library Fair - December 2, 2022